At Gregg Latchams LLP we are committed to reducing the impact of our activities on the environment.
Gregg Latchams was the winner of the 2012 Bristol Law Society Environment & Legal Sector Alliance Award and in 2011, was joint winner of the award.
We have made a Bristol Green Capital Pledge and agreed to take action to help make Bristol a greener, low carbon city.
We will contribute towards this goal by:
- having an environmental team which develops the firm’s environmental policy and oversees the implementation of this policy;
- taking into account the environmental credentials of our suppliers;
- aiming to reduce the volume of waste generated by the firm and, as far as practicable, to recycle unavoidable waste;
- assessing modes of travel to and from work and encouraging more environmentally friendly travel arrangements;
- exploring how we can measure and reduce the firm’s per capita carbon footprint; and
- complying with all applicable environmental legislation and guidelines.
Through the Bristol Green Capital initiative we have access to environmental training, seminars and networking events in the region as well as other resources which may help us in implementing our environmental policy. We will be reporting to Bristol Green Capital on an annual basis in order to assess our action in connection with the above Pledge.