What is Your In-house Lawyer?
At Gregg Latchams, we have always prided ourselves on being close to and reacting quickly and efficiently to our clients’ needs. As a result of conducting research into the true requirements of the commercial world, we realised that providing a “one-stop”, fixed price legal service goes a long way towards alleviating the risk of possible expensive legal action.
Using the Your In-house Lawyer service, our clients are able to ensure that all legal aspects of their businesses are set up correctly, monitored and they have immediate access to our team of lawyers at an annual fixed cost, paid monthly.
What are the benefits of the service?
It is generally acknowledged that well-run companies with proper legal advice and
documentation are more valuable. The right legal advice at the right time can reduce
management time and provide a competitive edge.
The service provides the following benefits:
- Gives peace of mind on legal issues
- Immediate access to high-quality legal support
- Releases management time and maintains business focus
- Reduces risk and vulnerability
- Allows management to remain in control of the business and avoid disruption
- Protects margins
- Avoids costly legal actions
- Contributes to a strong and positive impact on company value
- Reviews your legal practices
- Allows certainty of legal budget and spend
- Gives reassurance of expert legal support
- Local consistent legal contact
As Director of a small but growing company, I have been very impressed by the service offered by Gregg Latchams under their In-house Lawyer scheme. This ensures that all necessary legal documents are reviewed and updated in the most cost effective way with the fees spread over an annualised monthly agreement. This takes the pressure off me as Company Secretary and as part of the service, I have regular access to legal expertise without the concern that every minute counts. GL react quickly to my requests and provide solid commercial advice which is both practical and forward thinking.
Find out more
…institutional investors pay on average a 22% premium for companies showing improvement in corporate governance (proper legal management) – a direct return from improved stock performance
Srikanth Seshadri 20.6.2010 Love Mint – joint venture between Hindustani Times and Wall Street Journal