Our knowledge, experience and expertise of the Food Drink and Hospitality sector makes us ideally placed to advise on all legal and compliance issues facing your business.
We have strong links with Food, Drink and Hospitality businesses across the South West and nationally, from producers and suppliers to hotels, restaurants and pub; we understand the particular challenges you face. We speak your language
By working closely with you and taking the time to fully understand your priorities, objectives and ambitions we are able offer pragmatic and tailored advice suited to your needs and requirements.
We work with you to resolve issues and ensure you and your business are protected. We are happy to deal with one-off issues or we can undertake an overall review, which we call a “legal stocktake”.
The “legal stocktake” is carried out with you and your business in mind. Our initial report will identify your needs and concerns. By working with you to fully understand your business our team will be able to advise and guide you through those legal and compliance areas affecting you, such as
- Alcohol and premises licencing, including defending premises licences when subject to review
- Food safety, weights and measures and trading standards prosecutions
- Company and business sales and purchases
- Distribution and supply agreements
- Terms of Business and consumer regulations
- Corporate restructuring, joint ventures, and funding arrangements
- Branding and intellectual property
- Commercial property acquisitions and sales
- Employment issues including zero hours and casual worker contracts, confidentiality and post-termination restrictions
If you feel you and your business could benefit from a legal stocktake or if you have a specific issue you need help with, please feel free to contact us