We act for manufacturers of goods as diverse as auto-parts, digital products and ornaments and for providers of industrial services ranging from engineering, welding, heating, plumbing and electrical to cleaning, printing and packaging.
Whatever the nature of your business we will seek to understand the commercial pressures you face, the technical issues involved and the network of relationships on which your success depends.
We can advise on:
- Standard and bespoke contracts with customers and suppliers
- Manufacturing contracts and sub-contracts
- Agency and distribution arrangements
- Equipment contracts including leasing and hire purchase
- Intellectual property including trade marks, patents and rights in designs
- Claims arising from defective products, environmental or health and safety issues
- The sale and purchase of industrial businesses
We can also advise on a broad range of general legal matters which may be relevant to manufacturers and providers of industrial services. These include employment and property law, director and shareholder issues and general litigation.