We have advised developers on a wide range of projects involving industrial and office parks, retail centres and residential properties. Our team includes property, corporate and dispute resolution specialists. We can therefore provide a comprehensive service from the beginning to the end of the development process.
We can advise on:
- Joint ventures and the sale and purchase of companies holding land
- Site assembly and planning
- Finance and security arrangements
- Restrictive covenants, boundary disputes and third party interests in land
- Leasehold flat schemes and freehold plot sales
We are experienced in creating complex structures which implement our clients’ strategic objectives for the site. We will work closely with your accountants and tax advisers to achieve the optimum financial benefit.
We also act for landlord investors buying and selling all types of commercial property.
In addition, we offer advice on more general legal matters likely to affect our clients operating in this sector. These include employment law, director and shareholder issues, intellectual property, litigation and contracts of all kinds.