Skip to: main navigation | main content | sitemap | accessibility page
A simple subscription to In-house Lawyer provides all of its members with guidance and assistance on legal matters when you need it, without having to worry about being ‘on the clock’
Here’s how IHL works:
- We carry out a free legal health check with you at the outset, to assess your business and establish where you might need support
- We then work with you to create a bespoke package, giving you instant access to legal advice and guidance from our legal teams and providing a schedule of specific work to be undertaken
- Once instructed, we will set up your subscription package and you can get advice straight away
The benefits of the IHL membership include:
- No limit – on access to legal team for subscribing members
- Free financial planning review – of both your personal and corporate financial planning arrangements
- Free business review – with our Business Consultancy team
- Preferential rates – on all matters outside the scope of the service
- Immediate access to sector specific advice – from experienced Lawyers with knowledge of your industry
- Reduced legal spend – we help you to become more legally independent to further reduce potential legal spend in the future by effective use of the IHL service
- Better budgeting – with predictability of your legal spend
- Dedicated client management support – to ensure you receive the service you expect, when you need it
- Robust legal documentation – we create a core of legal documentation for your business
- Access to networking – benefit from our networking events with other clients
- Quality assurance – with our Lexcel accreditation you can be assured of highest quality work
- Free regular updates – on legal matters which could affect your business
The monthly cost of these great benefits can be tailored to your particular circumstances and requirements, now and in the future.
To find out how we can help you or your business, get in touch.
© 2015 - 2020. Gregg Latchams Limited. All rights reserved. Gregg Latchams is a limited company registered in England & Wales (Company number 6899567) and is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA number 607476). VAT number: 137 8482 39.