In May we welcome Nick Elston, an international inspirational speaker on the subject of anxiety, mental health and resilience.
The Construction Industry poses unique Mental Health challenges to the individuals who work in it;
- Decreased output & productivity
- Lack of confidence & an increase in stress & depression
- Increased conflict with co-workers
- Male construction workers are 3 times more likely to commit suicide than the average UK male
- Breed a negative culture
- Fear of loss of income/contracts
Nick breaks the stigma of mental health in his ‘brutally honest’ style – by sharing his own experiences of anxiety in life and business.
We’re very excited to hear Nick speak. Do join us at the Watershed in Bristol for breakfast, networking and Nick’s presentation.We look forward to seeing you there.
This event is one of Gregg Latchams’ regular Construction Breakfast engagements and you can find out more about these on our Events page.