Are you a business owner or HR manager tasked with bringing your workforce back into the work place? Employment lawyers Nick Jones and Cecily Donoghue will share the key considerations for planning a new way of working.
Topics will include:
- Implementation of pay cuts or reduced hours
- Bringing staff back from furlough
- Restructures and redundancies
- Changing terms and conditions
- Amending policies and procedures
- Creating/amending handbooks
- Removing employee benefits
There will also be a Q&A session, plus informal small group networking. Please register your place here. Details for joining the event via Zoom will be emailed to you prior to the event.