Flexible working is a statutory right that is becoming increasingly used by employees. In an ever changing work environment, is your business considering more flexible working? In this session, aimed at business owners and HR professionals, we will review the right to make a request and provide practical guidance on how to respond to requests and tips for making it work in your business. Bristol Employment Lawyers, Nick Jones and Cecily Donoghue will lead the session and cover:
- What is the right to request flexible working
- What to do once you’ve received a request
- Flexible working policies
- How to refuse a request
- Considering trial periods
- Dealing with multiple requests
- Managing the wider team / floodgate concerns
- Future changes – practical ways to consider wider flexible working arrangements to benefit your business
This event will also provide an opportunity for direct answers from our Employment Law specialists on any questions you might have.
Spaces are limited, so click here to book and join us in an informal and relaxed environment at our central Bristol office. As always, delicious pastries and fresh coffee will be provided.