The first in our series of Employment Breakfasts in 2018; this session will provide attendees with the knowledge and skills required to tackle performance problems effectively, with guidance on how to prepare and conduct a formal capability meeting. The session will cover:
- The purpose and benefits of capability management;
- How to put a capability procedure into practice;
- Guidance for tackling performance problems effectively;
- Advice upon setting clear objectives;
- How to prepare and conduct a formal capability meeting.
Pastries and coffee will be provided.