We are delighted to announce our first Private Children Conference – A Practical Approach to the Children Act, delivered in collaboration with 3PB who have an outstanding reputation in providing first class advocacy and advice in private children proceedings.
This half-day conference brings together specialists in this area who will cover a wide range of topics, provide updates on legal developments together with practical tips for private children law practitioners.
We will be joined by an excellent line up of speakers: –
- Elizabeth McGrath QC of 3PB will be talking about her experience of parental alienation in Children Act proceedings.
- Amy Beddis of 3PB will be reviewing the developments in private children cases over the last 12 months.
- Melissa Barlow of 3PB will be providing practical advice about how to get the most out of a Scott Schedule and how to prepare and conduct Fact Finding Hearings.
- Claire Field of Claire Field Consultancy will be talking us through The Parenting Apart Programme she offers which enables parents to form and develop a good respectful working parent relationship.
- James Evans from Our Family Wizard will be talking about a new platform to help manage all the details that come with shared parenting.
Refreshments will be provided and there will be several opportunities to network with peers.
Tickets are £10 per person with all profits donated to our charity of the year Feeding Bristol.